We take medicine to feel better and improve our quality of life, but if you’re forgetful or taking multiple medications it can be difficult to remember to take the right medications at the right time. This is where medication management can help; we can help to make sure the right medication goes to the right person at the right time.
What is Medication Management?
Medication management is a service we provide at Safe Haven designed to help individuals manage their medications so they take them when they are supposed to every time they’re supposed to. This is to avoid the dangers of taking incorrect medication or not taking it at all.
For some seniors, a simple over-the-counter reminding device is enough. For others suffering from Alzheimer’s, Dementia, or those that need a consistent reminder may need to seek medication management services.
Benefits of Medication Management
- Improve the quality of life
- Less health care costs such as emergency room visit
- Less stress for seniors and their families
- Reduce medication mismanagement that can lead to addiction
- Reduce illnesses and improve the immune system
- More likely to lead a happy, healthy, full life
At Safe Haven, we provide all of our residents with medication management to make sure your loved one’s quality of life is only improving. To schedule a tour or learn more about our senior living residence contact us here.