Do you recognize your own questioning in any of the following:
- Am I getting regular updates from the community on how my loved one is doing?
- Is my loved one getting lost in the shuffle because they are living in a larger setting?
- Will there be an increase in charges due to annual increases and/or level of care increase that I am unable to afford?
- Can my loved one go back to the prior care situation after a hospital stay?
- Is there a different caregiver everytime I visit my loved one?
- How am I going to provide additional care for my loved one based on the doctor’s recommendation?
- What percentage of meals is my loved one eating and how much water are they consuming during the day?
- Is my loved one using the bathroom regularly?
- Is my loved one considered a fall risk/two person assist?
- Is my loved one receiving proper hygiene (oral health, bathing, etc.)?
- Has my loved one pulled the cord for help and not received immediate response or no response at all resulting in an accident?
- Are you the main caregiver for your loved one who realizes that it is time to find alternative options for providing care?
We recognize that there are many uncertainties when it comes to providing care for our loved ones as they age. If you recognize your own wondering in any of these questions, we invite you to call us and we will be more than happy to speak with you in order to see if Safe Haven is the right fit for you and your family.